Two Weeks/One Palette: Morphe Brushes 35B Palette (6/5-6/18)

How are all my Kaye Babes doing? I hope you guys are having a wonderful week! Let's jump into today's post!

For the next two weeks, the palette that I will be using is.......


Morphe Brushes 35B palette!

Just like all of my previous palettes, this one hasn't been touched at all! It's a couple of swatches but I haven't used this on the eyes. I've had this palette since Sept 2015 when I ordered it off of Hautelook. I know, I know..... I haven't even touched it lol! This is why I am doing this challenge. I need to use the things I have and if I don't like it then I am letting it go!  I can't wait to create beautiful and colorful looks.

I won't be posting my lip and cheeks products because they will be switching up daily. I will be wearing bold and neutral colors. I am actually thinking about doing a Colourpop and MAC lippie challenge. More info to come!

Tell me, which palette are you choosing for your two weeks/one palette? Let me know below!
Until next time Kay Babes, Be your own kind of BEAUTIFUL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Weeks/One Palette: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (6/19-7/2)

Meet India: Brow Master and Aesthetician