Two Weeks/One Palette: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (6/19-7/2)

Good Day Kaye Babes!


The time has come to introduce the palette I will be using for the next two weeks and by the title of the blog, I am pretty sure you already know what it is!


Back by Popular Demand: The Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

This little puppy was very limited edition once upon a time. I caught mine when they first released it. I was at Ulta at 9 am (even though they open at 10 am) on the release date and they only have 7 palettes to sell. I was one of those lucky 7! Too Faced saw how popular it was and they re-released it, making it a part of their permanent line. It has 18 peach-inspired shades which also has real peach essence in it.

It has warm and cool tones and is universally flattering on every skin tone.  I am uber excited to use this palette! Do any of you beauties on this palette? What do you think of it? Let me know below!

Okay Kaye Babes, until the next blog, Kaye you Later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet India: Brow Master and Aesthetician