Meet India: Brow Master and Aesthetician

I am all about supporting people who support you, showing love to others and to let them know that I am in their corner! So once a month, I am going to feature some people I support and love on my blog! It's all love over here! 

So my K.babes, meet India! I worked with her for almost two years. She is the main reason why I am such an advocate for skincare. She is the one who taught me about different moisturizers, serums and toners. Anytime I needed skincare advice or if my skin was acting crazy, she was my first source! 
This is the lovely, beautiful young lady that did my microblading. (Blog post coming soon) I had a sit down with this special lady to pick her brain and here's what came out: (Enjoy!) 

Kaye: So, tell the people a little about yourself.

India: My name is India and I'm an Aesthetician. I went to Tn Academy of Cosmetology for the Aesthetics program. I chose to be an Aesthetician because I grew up watching my mom in full glam every day and her skin was always flawless. So as I start becoming a young lady and drawing interest in makeup and skincare I knew that it was my passion. But I didn't make the choice to become an Aesthetician until my mid-20s. I have been a Licensed Aesthetician for seven years and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Kaye: Why did you choose to pursue microblading?

India: In my teen years I was one that experienced tragedy with my eyebrows being destroyed and I've always had to fill them in ever since. Over some time I was hearing about Microblading and of course, I was anxious to know all about the concept because brows have always been my first love. If no one notices anything about you, they definitely notice your brows. Therefore, I'm a firm believer that they should always be on point. So I did my research and immediately fell in love. Being the one that struggled and spent extra time on my brows each day I knew that others like me would totally benefit from this. Who doesn't want to wake up each day and not have to do anything with their brows?!! 

Kaye: What other services do you offer?

India: I also offer full body wax services because we all want smooth skin right?!?!

Kaye: What do you hope for yourself in the future and where can we find you?

India: One day I hope to build a brand and legacy that people will always remember in the beauty industry. 
You can find me on Instagram and I go by the name @indibeat
You can also book me here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Weeks/One Palette: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (6/19-7/2)