Two Weeks/One Palette In Review

On May 7, I picked the Anastasia Artist Palette as my palette for the next two weeks. Let me tell you, I could have saved my moolah!! I think it was YouTube who had me all hyped up over it and plus at this time in my makeup journey, I had to have EVERY SINGLE Anastasia palette that came out! (Yes, I was collecting them.)

The palette retailed for $30 about two years ago and it includes 12 shades.  The shadows in this palette are straight (dare I say it) trash!! This isn't the formula that we all come to love! You have to take that extra step in your morning routine and apply a white base for the brightest colors to pop! The glitter that are in the shadows does not even stay on the eyes. The swatches below were done several times over. I am not impressed by this palette at all. The most disappointing shadows in this palette are Unicorn, Punch Fushia, and Baby I'm  A Star. The two shades I didn't get a chance to use were Beigely and Coal. I did a week worth of looks from this palette, the other week I didn't wear any makeup because of my microblading.  If you missed out on this palette, GOOD! If you got it, then what are your thoughts? Do you do anything special to make the colors pop? Comment below!! And enjoy the eye looks!



For this looked I used Punch Fushia on the lid, Dusty Rose as the transition color and Inglot shadows in the crease.

For this look, I used NYX prismatic shadow in Mermaid and Blue Velvet from the palette on the outer corner.


This look I used Anaconda on the lid and Orange You Fancy on the lower lash line. I wish I would have gotten a pic with my eye open.


On my eyes, I have Aubergine and Baby I'm A Star together on my lid.

Last but not least, I have Unicorn on the lid, Aubergine on the outer corner and Dusty Rose as my transition color.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Weeks/One Palette: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (6/19-7/2)

Meet India: Brow Master and Aesthetician