Two Weeks/One Palette: Anastasia Artist Palette (5/7-5/20)

Every Saturday night I have a ritual.  That ritual is to pick out my makeup for the week so it will be easier and faster for me to get ready in the mornings. Usually I leave all of my base products the same until I use them, however I tend to switch my cheek, lips and eye products every week.  Wearing makeup only 5 days a week, I really don't get to use all the shadows that are in a particular palette. So I decided to join some of my instagram friends and start my very own two week/one palette.

And so, for the next two weeks I will be using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette.

I've had this palette for about two years. And as you can see I have only used 5 shadows. The rest of them hasn't been touch! How dare I? I will use this palette for two weeks (I want to use every shade at least once) and at the end of the two weeks I will come back and give you my full review of the palette and some eye looks that I created. Since this was a limited edition palette,I will try my best to find dupes for the shades (piece of cake, right?) 

If you also want to see the rest of the makeup I pick out on a weekly bases then I will be more than happy to do weekly blogs on it too!

Do you have this palette? If so, do you love it? Like it? Hate it? Let me know in the comments below! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Weeks/One Palette: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (6/19-7/2)

Meet India: Brow Master and Aesthetician