Two Weeks/One Palette: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (5/21-6/3)

 It's that time again where I shop my stash and pick out my weekly makeup. The palette that I will be using for the next two weeks is: (drum roll) You guessed it! It's the chocolate bar palette! I haven't used this palette in a while!! It's a little too cool-toned for my liking but I didn't know what my taste was when I bought this. At that point in my life, I was just buying because 1. I saw everyone talking about, 2. it was just released and I had to have it, and 3. I was wasting money. It has a mixture of shimmer and mattes so I won't have to incorporate many of my shadows to complete a look.


Also, I will be including pictures of my face products (which includes highlighters, blushes, and bronzers) and my lip products.  These will be changing weekly. 
Since this is a neutral palette and I really want an easy morning routine, I will be incorporating nude blushes and highlighters.  

The lippies I will be incorporating into my morning routine are NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams in London, Stockholm and Abu Dhabi. The liners I will be using (pictures are not seen) are NYX Lipliner Pencil in Hot Cocoa, Milani Color Statement Lipliner in Spice and Nikka K Auto Lipliner in Choco.

The blushes are Milani Powder Blush in Romantic Rose and NYX Ombre' Blush in Nude To Me (which the top part works as a highlighter). The highlighter is Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Crown of My Canopy.
Do you do weekly makeup baskets? Are you into the Two weeks, one palette challenge? Let me know below! 

And As Always: Love Yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Weeks/One Palette: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (6/19-7/2)

Meet India: Brow Master and Aesthetician